All applicants must be at least 21 years of age on or before April 24, 2014.
If you are selected, you will be expected to:
- Attend a Celebrity Judging event for a spot in 2015 calendar. Event date: Friday, April 25, 2014.
- Attend introductory meeting to learn about mission, policies and procedures.
- Attend 75% of Ks Firefighter Calendar events (i.e. signings, kids day events, media interviews, & special events)
- Conduct in a professional manner & hold yourself accountable for your actions.
- Sell minimum of 50 calendars
- Participate in one or more photo shoots for a group shot & calendar month shot
The calendar committee members, judges and a live audience will determine who will be selected to appear in the calendar. Firefighters will receive no monetary compensation by participating in this project. All proceeds from the sale of the calendars will benefit the Coats for Kids Project and the Kansas Firefighters Museum.
Also, please follow up with Nancy Peters firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know you have submitted this form.
Submit a photo that shows your best.
Men: photos may be shirtless.
Women: sports, fitted crop-tops are welcomed.
Everyone: NO skimpy bikinis or inappropriate pictures, as these will automatically disqualify your entry. NO self-cell phone shots. NO more than two pictures may be submitted. (One full body & one face portrait-style allowed)
If available, send a family photo or group photo along with a photo of just yourself.
Incoming search terms:
- Kansas Firefighter Calendar 2014 (35)